RAMS offers a holistically rigorous academic curriculum, which comprises all that our ministry of education demands in addition to an international curriculum and programs. Students follow a strict liberal arts program to develop skills in critical thinking, communication and learning. We are also committed to using the most recent technology available to enhance our educational programs. The students are encouraged to be curious, thus discovering and exploring new ideas and issues. All students at RAMS are expected to carry a minimum of seven courses in every semester of attendance. Generally, this means six courses per semester in freshman/sophomore year and five courses per semester in junior/senior year.
- Highly developed English language program.
- English is the language of instruction for Science and Math starting in the first grade.
- French is offered starting in KG up to the sixth grade
- ICT classes start in the KG stage and become optional in grades 10 – 12.
- Special Education Needs (SEN)
Fine Arts Classes and activities
Educational Programs also include
- Vocational skills
- University Orientation
- Community Service